Wednesday, May 29, 2013

2 Favorite Art Projects


Hoodie with Sunglasses 

This is the first of the two drawings that I love. Even though I look depressed in this charcoal drawing, I felt like it looked like me. First I did a pencil sketch of my hoodie, eyes and nose and worked from there, eventually adding the charcoal. I was quite surprised to see that this went out so good because I often suck with charcoal. If i were to improve anything about this drawing, I would of improved my lips and the place where the hoodie crosses. Otherwise, I love this drawing.







SKI

This is the second of my two favorite projects this year. I felt like this really described me as a person who loves to ski and I am really proud of it. How I planed this perspective drawing was that we had to choose a 3 or more letter word to draw. And me recently gone skiing, I thought that I would do this one. I also like the form and how it looks realistic which is another reason why I like it. The reason why it is not my number one favorite is because it looks slightly bland and lacks appeal, but other than that, its still one of my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment